Monday 3 March 2014

Hey! I have a blog!

I had very good intentions when starting this blog - it was going to be updated regularly.  Ah well.  Looks like I haven't really done a review of any kind since 2012.  So here's a quick review of 2013:

Did project work for 6 different clients, and minor maintenance work for 3 others.

The project work was broken down into the following industries:
  • Financial - 22%
  • Mining - 14%
  • Engineering - 27%
  • Pulp/Paper - 27%
  • Forestry - 6%
  • Airport - 4%
It was a moderately busy year - not quite as busy as the previous year, but not too bad.

This year is shaping up to be a good one if the first two months are any indication.  I've done about as much work in the last two months as I normally do in three.  If I were able I'd probably take March off, but the task list beckons...

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog also I want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
    computer service in chennai

    ReplyDelete