- Access database that converts sales data to resource requirements by employee position
- Database maintenance utility to purge old data from a program that's been running a number of years
- Maximo related program that automatically emails vendors to remind them of outstanding purchase orders.
- Client ranking function from an EMS system to help determine which clients are the most profitable.
- Maximo related program to generate RFQ spreadsheets to email to clients and then upload the returned data from the clients.
- SQL function to return written off totals for the year in an EMS database.
- Plus a number of minor requests and edits to existing programs.
Monday, 1 October 2012
September (and summer, and fiscal year) Review
The last three months were a little lighter than usual, but I did work on a few things:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment